One fine body…
Version for the visually impaired
«ALTAYTANU» RESEARCH CENTER
Address: Ust-Kamenogorsk, ul. 30th Guards division, 34 (building №1), office 323
The head of the center– Aubakirova Zhanna Sakenovna, Candidate of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor
«Altaytanu» Research Center was established on August 26, 2013.
The Center is engaged in the organization of research activities in the field of social and humanitarian sciences to obtain new scientific results on the development and modernization of Kazakhstan's society and the development of practical recommendations.
The mission of the center is to create a modern world-class research center that solves urgent scientific problems, contributing to the study of the history and current state of the country.
The tasks of the SRC in the field of research activities are:
- a comprehensive study of formation and development processes of the sovereign demographic system of Kazakhstan, a prospective analysis of the demographic development of Kazakhs in the context of modern modernization processes;
- study the processes of Kazakhstani urbanization, identification of the features of the evolution of the socio-cultural space of a Kazakhstani city;
- development, organization and conducting of sociological research to study the current Kazakhstani reality;
- comprehension of the features of socio-cultural dialogue and identification of new opportunities / risks of its course in the context of Kazakhstani modernization;
- development and implementation of interdisciplinary research projects, participation in competitions of various levels for the implementation of research projects.
The tasks of the SRC in the field of scientific and organizational activities are:
-organization and holding of scientific conferences, scientific and methodological seminars, lectures, master classes and other events, including with international participation and online;
- preparation and publication of the research results, scientific and practical activities both in print and in electronic format;
- the usage of IT-technologies in scientific research and presentation of obtained results;
- organization of scientific and discussion space for students, undergraduates, doctoral students and teaching staff.
The tasks of the SRC in the field of educational activities are:
- introduction of new scientific results into educational programs;
- updating the content of academic disciplines in accordance with current scientific trends and teaching methods;
- scientific and scientific-organizational consulting of students, teachers and employees, teachers of educational organizations on research and project activities;
- scientific supervision of graduate works, master's and doctoral thesis, research projects of students.
The tasks of the SRC in the field of socially oriented activities are:
- explanation and promotion of Kazakhstani general civil values in the social space of the university and beyond.
- effective cooperation with government agencies and public associations in order to study historical and current social processes at the regional, republican and international levels.
1. Participation in the implementation of scientific programs and projects, including fundamental, applied in social and humanitarian areas of university scientific development in accordance with the topics of the SRC;
2. Development of relations with scientific institutions and organizations. Conducting joint research with domestic and foreign universities and research centers.
3. Publication of scientific results in periodicals with a non-zero impact factor, indexed by Scopus, Web of Science and other rating bases, domestic and foreign print media.
4. Creation of a scientific and discussion space for discussing topical issues and trends in international, national and regional development.
5. Interaction with government agencies and public organizations and foundations, scientific and educational centers and other organizations.
6. Preparation and publication of scientific and educational-methodical literature: monographs, textbooks, teaching aids, etc.
7. Attracting students, undergraduates, doctoral students, young scientists to research work and project activities, assistance in the preparation of diploma, master's and doctoral dissertations in the relevant field of scientific areas.
List of employees: